[Sticky] Welcome to the Community Forums

1 Posts
1 Users
1 Likes
David Olenjack
(@dolenjack)
HOA President - LOT 11 Admin Board of Directors
Topic starter  

Welcome all to the Fox Meadows Homeowners Association Forum.

We will be expanding the website in the days to come to provide links to our association's governing documents, scheduled meetings, and meeting minutes. Please look around and use the "Suggestions & Criticism" forum to let us know if you would like to see anything else. I'm sure we'll come across things that need to be added in the normal course of business but your ideas are welcome as we all get started and organized in our new community.

This "Announcements" forum will be limited to read-only for most members to allow us to keep the clutter to a minimum. If you have some info that you think everyone needs to know, please contact myself or one of the other BOD members directly and we will add the info here for everyone to see.

If you would like to volunteer to be a moderator to help keep the forum clean and safe for all members, please contact myself or Nick Brown.

New users will notice a section under their profile called "Title" that will have "LOT ??" by default. Please update this information with your actual LOT # so we can keep track of who lives where.

Thank you for all of your support and participation as we all work together in the coming years to make this community a wonderful place to live!

This topic was modified 6 months ago by David Olenjack

ncbrown reacted
Share: